Hammersmith & Fulham
100 homeowners and landlords in the area can receive for free an Ecofurb Plan normally costing £540.
Hammersmith & Fulham Council is working to improve homes and reduce carbon emissions across the borough. That’s why they have partnered with Ecofurb to offer 100 free Ecofurb Plans, to help homeowners and landlords transform their properties into low carbon homes which are cheaper to run.
An Ecofurb Plan
• lays out what will work best for your home and plans
• shows how much you can reduce carbon emissions and bills
• and gives an insight into how much works are likely to cost
- Complete the application form
- Plans will be allocated on a first come first served basis pending approval of your application
02 HOME SURVEY AND ECOFURB PLAN
- We survey your home so we can recommend suitable improvements.
- We send you a detailed Ecofurb Plan.
- You can book a 30 minute follow up call to ask any questions.
The Ecofurb Plan makes it easy to see what would have the biggest impact on carbon emissions and bills. It shows the likely costs, and how the improvements would fit with any other work you’re planning.
03 NEXT STEPS
- If you would like to, you can work with Ecofurb on next steps including contractor referrals. You can find out more here
- Or, you may prefer to arrange next steps yourself. If we aren’t still working with you on your project, we will contact you after around three months for your feedback.
Please complete the application below.
To be eligible for a free Ecofurb Plan you should:
- own a property in Hammersmith & Fulham
- intend to install energy efficiency improvements and to self fund part or all of these works (however, accessing a free Ecofurb Plan does not commit you to carrying out works)
Plans will be allocated on a first come first served basis to eligible applicants. Please see terms and conditions for further details.
1990s detached house, South Croydon
Coming Soon read more
Flat in mansion block, Clapham
When Andy and Agi did up their top floor flat they wanted to solve the draughts, damp and condensation problems. read more
Victorian house, Peckham
This case study is about putting your money where your mouth is: Chris is a director of Parity Projects, and has helped to set up Ecofurb. read more
VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE, BATTERSEA
JP and Gabi had been living in their house for seven years when they got the opportunity to renovate after their wedding. read more