Hammersmith and Fulham
100 free Ecofurb Plans for homeowners and landlords in the area.
Hammersmith & Fulham council is working to improve homes and reduce carbon emissions across the borough. That’s why they have partnered with Ecofurb to offer 100 free Plans, to help homeowners and landlords transform their properties into low carbon homes which are cheaper to run.
Moved this text above
- Complete the application form below and the Ecofurb Plan Builder
- Plans will be allocated on a first come first served basis pending approval of your application
02 HOME SURVEY AND ECOFURB PLAN
- An Ecofurb Coordinator will survey your home to ensure we recommend solutions that are tailored for your home and budget.
- Next, we will send you a detailed Ecofurb Plan, and offer a 30 minute follow up call to answer any questions. This report makes it easy to see what will have the biggest impact on carbon emissions and bills. It shows the likely costs, and how the improvements would fit with any other work you’re planning.
03 NEXT STEPS
- If you would like to, you can engage Ecofurb to help with next steps including finding a contractor. You can find out more here [LINK]
- Or, you may prefer to arrange next steps yourself. If we aren’t still working with you on your project, we will contact you after around three months for your feedback.
I’ve deleted the text here as wasn’t necessary
Moved this text above
This application will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
To be eligible for a free Ecofurb Plan you should:
- own a property in Hammersmith and Fulham
- not be eligible for any other grants
- intend to install energy efficiency improvements
- complete all required questions below and the Ecofurb Plan Builder
Plans will be allocated on a first come first served basis to eligible applicants. Please see terms and conditions for further details.
When Andy and Agi did up their top floor flat they wanted to solve the draughts, damp and condensation problems. read more
This case study is about putting your money where your mouth is: Chris is a director of Parity Projects, and has helped to set up Ecofurb. read more